Please be aware that in the event of snow or other severe weather conditions, the school will open – unless you hear by text from the school to say that we have closed due to health and safety reasons. The school will then send another text to confirm when we will re-open. We will also keep you updated in this section of the website and via the local radio stations.
Severe Weather Notice
- Admissions Policy 2020-2021
- Admissions Policy 2019-2020
- Breakfast & After School Club Registration Form
- Breakfast Club & After School Club – Booking Form Summer Term
- Free School Meal Information Sheet
- Home School Agreement
- Nursery Application Form
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2018
- SEN Information Report 2018-2019
- Spring Key Dates 2019
- Woodwater Summer Menu 2019 & Allergen Charts
- Woodwater Uniform Guide
At the heart of our ethos and practice are our five school values:
Working together, in partnership, to achieve our best.
A community who have respect for themselves, for others and for their environment.
Enthusiastic, reflective and responsible learners who will embrace challenges and work hard to achieve their personal goals. who are excited about learning and who see no limit to what they can achieve.
The courage to keep trying when things are difficult and to make the right choices.
To show kindness, compassion and empathy to others in our words and actions.