Woodwater Academy PTA is actively involved in the life of the school. We work solely to raise funds for Woodwater Academy, primarily by staging fundraising events which are used to purchase additional resources which are not available within the school budget. We believe this is an excellent way to bring staff, parents and friends together socially in support of the school, working towards a common goal and enjoying wonderful events. Please visit our website and facebook pages:
All staff, parents and carers at the school are always welcome to attend meetings and get involved in social events and fundraising activities.
The object of the PTA is to advance the education of the pupils at the school in the following ways:
- By developing relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support the school and advance the education of the pupilsThe PTA is a registered charity (charity registration no 1163670). The PTA committee is elected by members annually and is responsible for decisions relating to the Association and its funds.As a charity and voluntary association the PTA can only achieve as much as the commitment of its membership allows. We invite all parents, carers and staff to consider getting involved and helping in whatever way they can to help us support Woodwater Academy. Please see our volunteering page.
- If you would like to get more involved with the PTA or would just like to know more about who we are and what we do, please contact us.
- The PTA’s constitution, which is approved by the Charities Commission, is available through their website.
- The PTA also helps to ensure that the children have fun and enjoy their time at Woodwater Academy through social events and other PTA sponsored activities.