Y1/2 Curriculum Skills Tracker
- Menu Summer 2023
- Term dates 2022-2024
- Allergen Information Spring – Summer 2023
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Policy
- Breakfast & After School Club Registration Form
- Breakfast and Afterschool Club Booking Form Autumn 2023
- Nursery Registration of Interest form
- Free School Meal information sheet
- Home School Agreement
- Woodwater Uniform Guide
At the heart of our ethos and practice are our five school values:
Working together, in partnership, to achieve our best.
A community who have respect for themselves, for others and for their environment.
Enthusiastic, reflective and responsible learners who will embrace challenges and work hard to achieve their personal goals. who are excited about learning and who see no limit to what they can achieve.
The courage to keep trying when things are difficult and to make the right choices.
To show kindness, compassion and empathy to others in our words and actions.